Does Your Project Need Rescuing?
Successful ERP implementation can be reasonably defined by the meeting of the following three criteria:
- Time – successfully meet a reasonably scheduled “Go-Live” date.
- Budget – minimal or “non-material” cost overruns.
- Functionality – deliver key business processes and reporting needs.
Unfortunately, based on those three basic metrics, nearly all ERP systems fail. The only variable is to what degree:
- Spectacularly – bringing down the company
- Critically – requiring a complete do-over with a new team or new solution
- Incrementally – slowly draining resources and enthusiasm while delivering only a portion of promised functionality at a dramatically higher cost over a longer period of time
TurnOnDynamics specializes in providing high level consulting services to management teams with challenged or failed Dynamics AX/D365 project. We offer Client-Side Advisory Services delivered by teams composed of architect-level, senior consultants with the following areas of discipline surrounding a Dynamics AX/D365 implementation:
- Project Management
To rescue a challenged or failed project requires clear leadership by professionals who understand the “big picture” and keep the team focused on the ultimate goal. Learn more.