Upgrades from Microsoft Dynamics AX to D365 for Finance and Operations are unique in terms of the scope of decisions and cost.
The upgrade process for Microsoft Dynamics AX customers encompasses critical decisions in terms of:
Our upgrade services are unique in three critical areas:
- Dedicated and Highly Experienced Upgrade Teams and Resources
- Software and ERP process subject matter expert intellectual property to accurately quote and develop projects
- Unique upgrade project risk mitigation strategies
We find that the most accurate methodology for preparing an upgrade proposal is to start with a detailed technical analysis of the AX objects that must be upgraded. Objects come in different categories and not all objects are created equally. These differences apply within and across object categories.
This requires one to have the ability to not only count the number of objects that must be upgraded but also the relative work effort required for each object under consideration. With hundreds of objects to consider on a typical upgrade project we have developed software IP to speed up this process. This provides a more timely and accurate estimates with lower risk.
More About Upgrading
- AX to D365: Hybrid Model Follow-Up
- AX to D365: Pricing Discussion Follow-Up
- Dynamics AX to D365 Upgrades
Microsoft Dynamics AX to 365 Upgrade Journeys Podcast, Co-Hosted by MSDynamics World:
- Ep. 1 - Setting It Up
- Ep. 2 - Choosing a Deployment Model
- Ep. 3 - Understanding the Cost
- Ep. 4 - The Hybrid Story
- Ep. 5 - Project Management from the Front Line
- Ep. 6 - A User's Cloud Journey
- Ep. 7 - Hosting and Cloud Services
- Ep. 8 - FastTrack Program with Microsoft Guests
What's the Next Step?
Reach out to our team for a more detailed conversation regarding your AX to D365 for Finance and Operations project needs. We have extensive experience working with companies that are:
- Analyzing their upgrade options.
- Need a second opinion on an existing upgrade project plan and/or quote.
- Have a challenged or failed upgrade project.
- Require client-side advisory services in managing their upgrade project.
- Need a detailed upgrade quote and project plan.