RapidStart ERP Implementation
Go live with Dynamics D365 Operations in two weeks (14 business days) and score an early win for your ERP project. This program is designed for companies looking to upgrade to D365 Operations platform without spending a ton of cash.
If you are using QuickBooks or other start-up accounting software and are ready for an ERP solution that can grow with your business, this program may be ideal for you.
Here are some details on the D365 QuickStart program:
Upgrade from QuickBooks or similar systems to D365 Operations platform.
Start your ERP project with a quick win.
Anticipated business growth and need a platform that grows with your business.
Control your cost - Upgrade to D365 Operations without spending a ton of cash.
What do you get?
- Full Functionality on General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets,
Basic Banking, Purchase Orders and Sales Orders (No Inventory)
- Standard D365 Operations Functionality in the Cloud
- Preconfigured D365 company per US GAAP and business practices
- Management Reporter for financial statements
- User Training and Training Manual with over 100 standard business scenarios.
Contact us for more information, or to schedule a consultation to determine whether the RapidStart Implementation is the right option for your organization.
Advantages to RapidStart Implementation
Our customized rapid implementation plans focus on delivery critical business functionality. Once the system is up and running, we can analyze how our ERP platform can be transformed into a competitive advantage, rather than a simple record keeping system.
Using this approach has many advantages:
- There is a knowledge of the capabilities of the ERP platform that cannot be gained in the fundamentally flawed demo process.
- The implementation of a RapidStart system forces companies to re-examine sub-optimal processes that have developed over time.
- The project team better understands relative skill levels and how to best leverage those them.
- The “list” of what is critical versus “nice to have” becomes much shorter.