We Bring the Expertise
Maximize the probability of success for an enterprise-level ERP implementation with senior, architect level resources.
Architect Driven AX/D365E Implementation Teams
- Project Sponsor / C-Suite Management Advocate
- Project Manager
- Industry Expert
- System and Business Process Architect
- Development Director
- Experienced Development Team
WHAT QUALIFIES SOMEONE AS AN ARCHITECT?
A System and Business Process Architect’s Skillset Must Include:
- Functional—Can process transactions in most major functional areas of the application
- Data—Understands the data structure underlying the application
- Financial—Understands and can trace the general ledger impact of all transactions in the application
- Technical—Understands the position and function of the application in the Microsoft technology stack
- Experience—Meets Malcolm Gladwell’s 10,000-hour rule in new and challenged implementations
Learn more about the highly skilled architects of TurnOnDynamics.